This course is intended for practicing radiologists and radiologic nurses, physician assistants, technologists, scientists, residents, fellows and others who are interested in current techniques and applications for advanced diagnostic imaging.
At the conclusion of this activity, participants should be able to:
- Apply advanced techniques and protocol design in CT, MRI, ultrasound, and Interventional Radiology
- Integrate state-of-the-art imaging techniques and applications into clinical practice.
- Utilize advanced MDCT for abdominal imaging.
- Describe recent advances and techniques in musculoskeletal imaging.
- Demonstrate lesion detection and characterization in the liver, lungs, and pancreas.
- Evaluate current and future technological innovations in imaging, including multimodality systems such as SPECT and MR-PET, and clinical advances in dose reduction and radiation safety strategies.
- Apply quality improvement strategies to the practice of interventional radiology, with a focus on increasing efficiency, communication, and collaboration.